28 May Mitsubishi Air Conditioning Regas
Mitsubishi Air Conditioning Regas
Mitsubishi Air Conditioning Regas, An Mitsubishi air conditioning system needs an ac regas every 1.5-2 years on average. So, if it has been a while, it is time to take the Mitsubishi in for an ac regas.
On average, a Mitsubishi air conditioning system loses around 10 per cent of the gas annually through ac seals, O-rings and ac hoses. As it loses refrigerant gas like R134a or 1234yf, it stops producing as much cold air as you would like.
How long the ac regas process takes varies according to the type of Mitsubishi you have. However, you can count on it, taking around 40 mins.
A Mitsubishi air conditioning system works better overall if you continue to get an ac regas as needed.
Re-gassing, your Mitsubishi air conditioning unit, is a regular part of taking care of the ac system. It is not usually in the mechanical service plan, but it is good practice to get a car air conditioning checked out regularly, If you want the air conditioner to continue producing good cold air on a hot day, it is essential to make an aircon re-gas something do at least every two years. When the next warm day rolls around, and you reach for the air conditioner button, then you’ll be glad you did!
How Is your Mitsubishi Air Conditioning Re-Gassed?
- An AC inspection carried out first. Checking for leaks and wear and tear of components.
- The compressor performance checked.
- The refrigerant removed and recovered.
- The new refrigerant, oil and UV dye added into the system.
- A final leak test carried out.
- Then the air conditioning system is comprehensively re-tested to check the overall performance.