11 Jul Car Air Conditioning Service Near Me
Car Air Conditioning Service Near Me
Your car AC unit will need a regas every 1.5-2 years on average. If it has been a while, time to take your car in for an air conditioning service.
On average, your car aircon system will lose around 10 percent of the gas annually through air-con seals, O-rings and air conditioning hoses. As it loses gas, it will stop producing as much cold air as you need.
How long can the air conditioning service take varies according to the car you have? But you can count on it taking around 40 mins.
Your vehicle air conditioning system will work better overall if you continue to get an air conditioner service as needed.
Servicing your car air-con system is a regular part of taking care of the air conditioning system. It is not in the mechanical service plan, it’s good practice to get your car air-con checked out regularly, If you want your car air conditioner to continue producing good cold air on a hot day. Make car air conditioning servicing something you do at least every two years. When the next warm day rolls around and you reach for the air conditioner button, you will be glad you did!
How Is Your Vehicle AC Serviced?
- We carried an AC inspection out first. Checking for leaks and wear and tear of components.
- We checked the compressor performance.
- The refrigerant removed and recovered.
- The new refrigerant charged with R134a or HFO-1234yf, oil, and UV dye added into the system.
- Final leak test carried out.
- Then the aircon system re-tested to check the overall performance.